Our suggestions to those who come to us: how-to guide, behave and safety ride our trail!
- Make sure the helmet you are wearing is the right size. Don’t ride without it.
- Wear gloves with or without fingers, as long as they fit the best handlebar grip. Sweat plays bad tricks. Make sure the helmet you are wearing is the right size. Don’t ride without it.
- Protect yourself from branches, dust and UVA using goggles or a mask suitable for your helmet.
- Bring a GPS-equipped device (phone, watch, device) with you to use in case of emergency. Consider not riding alone.
- Equip yourself with a repair kit and make sure all your gear are fine before you leave, otherwise be prepared to push!
- Always respect those who walk the trails or pedal in the opposite direction: if you pedal uphill there are no problems but if you are on the flat or downhill lower your speed to allow you to stop in time in front of any obstacle.
- Remember always to leave space between you and those in front of you and never stop in the middle of the trails.
- Help the planet by bringing home every single waste
- Offer your help to those in difficulty along the trails.