In conformity with the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 no. 196, Italian Personal Data Protection Code) and European legislation (EU General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016, GDPR) as subsequently amended, Campeggio PuntAla S.r.l., VAT Registration number 01233070539, with its offices in 58043 Punta Ala, Castiglione della Pescaia, Grosseto, Italy (hereinafter “Campeggio” or the “Company”), provides you with the following extended policy relative to the cookies installed on the visitpuntaala.bike domain (hereinafter the “Website”).
- What are cookies and what purpose do they serve?
Cookies are small text files that the website visited by the user sends directly to their computer (normally to the browser), where they are stored in order to then be retransmitted to the said site on the subsequent visit of the said user (so called first-party cookies). During the course of navigation on a website, the user may receive on their computer also cookies of various websites or web servers (so called third-party cookies); this happens because the website visited may host elements such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains which reside on servers different from that of the requested page. In other words, third-party cookies are set up by a website other than the one you are currently visiting. A cookie may not recall any other data from the user’s hard drive nor transmit computer viruses or acquire email addresses. Each cookie is unique for the user’s web browser. Some of the functions of the cookies may be delegated to other technologies. In this document the term ‘cookie’ is intended to make reference both to cookies, properly so called, and to all similar technologies. The cookies have a term determined by the expiry date (or by a specific action such as the closing of the browser) set up at the time of installation. Cookies may be temporary or session cookies: they are used to archive temporary information, they allow the actions performed during a specific session to be connected and they are removed from the computer when the browser is closed; permanent cookies are used to archive information, for example the name and access password, so that the user is not required to type them afresh each time that they visit a specific website. These remain stored in the computer even after the browser has been closed. Cookies are used for various functions. Some cookies are necessary in order to allow you to browse the Website and make use of its functionalities (so called technical cookies). These are always first-party cookies, as they are placed directly by Campeggio on the Website. Others are used in order to obtain statistical information, whether or not in aggregate form, regarding the number of users who access the Website and regarding how the Website is used (so called analytical cookies). Finally, others are used to track your consumer profile and cause you to view advertisements on the Website that may be of interest for you, as they are consistent with your tastes and your consumption habits (so called profiling cookies).
In order to learn in more detail about the various categories of cookies installed on this Website, please continue to read this policy, find out how they function and what purpose they serve, and choose freely whether to allow their use or to prevent it.
- What cookies does Campeggio use and for what purposes?
Technical cookies are used on the Website for the sole purpose of making it possible for you to browse the Website and allow you to use its functionalities. Some technical cookies are indispensable in order to offer you an optimal browsing experience or to allow your authentication on the Website, for example in order to make a purchase on the Website or to access your restricted area (so called navigation cookies). Navigation cookies are normally session cookies and, therefore, once the browser has been closed, they will be deactivated automatically.
Other technical cookies are useful in order to allow you to store some of your preferences (for example, the language or country of origin) without requiring to set them up again during the course of subsequent visits (so called functionality cookies). For this reason, the functionality cookies are often persistent cookies, as they remain stored in your computer even after the browser has been closed, up until the expiry date envisaged for them or up until you take the decision to remove them.
As envisaged by the legislation in force in terms of privacy, your prior consent is not required for the installation of these cookies. You are free to block the installation of technical cookies, by modifying the settings of your browser (read paragraph C in order to learn how to do this). Consider, however, that, by blocking the installation of technical cookies, or by subsequently removing the same, the possibility of accessing the Website, using the same in whole or in part, enabling or disabling determined functions or receiving determined services may be compromised in whole or in part.
Analytical cookies are used in the Website in order to collect statistical information, in aggregate form, regarding the number of users who access the Website and how they visit the said Website. You are free to block the installation of analytical cookies at any time, without prejudice to the possibility of visiting the Website and making use of its content. In order to learn how to do this, read the information regarding analytical cookies by following the links set out in the table above.
Campeggio in order to collect information regarding the use of the Website by users (number of visitors, pages visited, time spent on the site, etc.) uses third-party analytical cookies, which are installed on the Website by third parties, who act in the capacity of autonomous data controllers. For the use of these cookies tools have been adopted that reduce the identification power as well as other tools in order not to cross reference the information collected with other information that the third-party platform already holds. On the Website Campeggio uses third-party profiling cookies that are installed by third parties, who act in the capacity of independent data controllers. As envisaged by the legislation in force in terms of privacy, the use of the aforesaid cookies requires your consent. The Website does not have direct control of the individual cookies installed by third parties (so called third-party cookies) and cannot control them (it can neither install them directly nor remove them). You can however manage these cookies by means of the browser settings (follow the instructions set out below), or the websites indicated in the “policy and consent” section. The User is therefore invited to check the third-party website indicated in the table set out below. Here is a list of third parties that currently use analytical and profiling cookies on the Website, with the indication of the link to the information pages created by their developers:
NAME OF THE COOKIE
CATEGORY AND FUNCTION OF THE COOKIE
POLICY AND CONSENT
These cookies are used to store information that does not allow the personal identification of users.
Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the page Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
The user can selectively disable the collection of data by Google Analytics by installing the specific add-on provided by Google (opt out) at the page https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information on the use of the data and their processing by Google, it is recommended to view the information on the page provided by Google and on the page on How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services.
Social Network Plugins
This website also incorporates plugins and/or buttons for social networks, in order to allow easy sharing of the contents on your preferred social networks. These plugins are programmed in such a manner as not to set up any cookie on access to the page, in order to safeguard the privacy of users. Possibly cookies will be set up, if this is provided by the social networks, only when the user makes actual and voluntary use of the plugin. It should be borne in mind that if the user browses whilst being logged in to the social network then they have already consented to the use of the cookies set up by this website at the time of registration to the social network.
The collection and use of the information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which you are asked to make reference.
Transfer of data to non-EU countries
This website may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. In particular with Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Vimeo and through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorised on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Italian Data Protection Authority, in particular Decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield – the information page of the Italian Data Protection Authority: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/5306161), therefore no further consent is required. Google, Facebook and Twitter guarantee their compliance with the Privacy Shield.
- How to manage cookies and object to their use
Following this, however, the Website may no longer function correctly. You may disable third-party cookies from the dedicated section of your browser, or by requesting the opt out directly from the third parties by clicking on the links contained in the column “Policy and consent” of the table set out above or by means of the website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices
- Arrangements for processing and timescales for preservation of data
As highlighted in the preamble of this policy, the Company collects and processes some of your personal data by means of the cookies that it places directly on the Website (first-party cookies). The Company acts in the capacity of data controller of this data, in conformity with the provisions of the Regulation.
The data acquired by means of cookies may be communicated and/or disseminated in order to give effect to the contractual relationships in existence with our Company, for purposes connected with it, for purposes related to the display of references, for commercial activities and activities related to the promotion of our Company’s products; furthermore they may be communicated to:
- staff of the firm and/or business in the capacity of data supervisors and data processors for the management of the practices of the service requested by you; the staff have been duly instructed in terms of security of personal data and the right to privacy;
- the Financial Administration, organs of the Italian Tax Police, Italian Finance Police, Inspectorate of Labour, and in general to all the organs in charge of checks and controls regarding the regularity of the fulfilment of obligations referred to in the purposes indicated above;
- Trade Association and Authorised Tax Assistance Centre for the performance of the services listed in the purposes referred to above and professional Firms employed by us for the processing of our data. The “processing” of the data envisages the identification of certain subjects who bear specific burdens and responsibilities.
The data in question will be processed:
– on hard copy and electronic media of any type;
– by authorised subjects, constantly identified, suitably instructed and made aware of the constraints imposed by the laws in force;
– with the commitment to keep the data promptly updated, eliminating obsolete, unnecessary or irrelevant data;
– with the commitment to adopt the organisational and security measures envisaged by law, apt to guarantee the confidentiality of the data subject and to avoid undue access of third parties or unauthorised persons.
The personal data collected will be preserved for a time-scale not exceeding the fulfilment of the purposes for which they are processed.
Some of our employees and collaborators, appointed by us as data processors, may carry out handling interventions on IT systems which host your data, without ever being able to access their actual content. The personal data may be stored in servers managed by third parties (e.g. suppliers of computer systems) or it may be managed by parties specialized in online advertising, who act in the capacity of external data processors on the basis of an appropriate written appointment by the Company.
We inform you that, in respecting the requirements and the guarantees established by the Regulation, your data may be transferred to Countries that are not members of the European Economic Area, which may not offer a level of protection of privacy and personal data comparable to that guaranteed by Italian and European laws on privacy, but as data controller we will take the utmost account of the security of data, therefore we will proceed with all the due precautions and guarantees in the management of such transfers. Your personal data shall not be communicated to third-party data controller nor shall it be disseminated.
- Your rights
The Data Controller is Campeggio PuntAla S.r.l., VAT Registration no. 01233070539, with its offices at 58043 Punta Ala, Castiglione della Pescaia, Grosseto, Italy tel. +390564922254 fax. +390564920379, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; the data processors are the employees and/or collaborators of Campeggio PuntAla S.r.l.
- By sending a recorded delivery letter to the Data Controller’s registered office (at the address 58043 Punta Ala, Castiglione della Pescaia, Grosseto, Italy);
- By sending an email message to the address email@example.com.
Pursuant to the Regulation, the Data Controller informs the Users that they have the right to obtain the indication of (i) the origin of personal data; (ii) the purposes and methods of processing; (iii) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools; (iv) the identifying details of the data controller and the data processors; (v) the subjects or the categories of subject to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in the capacity of data processors or data supervisors.
Furthermore, the Users have the right to:
- a) access, update, rectify or, when they have an interest, to add to the data;
- b) erase, transform into an anonymous form or block data processed unlawfully, including data which is not necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- c) obtain certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) including their contents have been brought to the attention of the persons to whom the data was communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves to be impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
Furthermore, Users have:
- a) the right to revoke their consent at any time, wherever the processing is based on their consent;
- b) (where applicable) the right to the portability of the data (right to receive all the personal data concerning them in a structured format, of common use and legible by an automatic device), the right to limit the processing of personal data and the right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”);
- c) the right to object:
- i) in full or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if related to the purpose of data collection;
- ii) in full or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purposes of sending advertising material or direct sales or for conducting market research or commercial communications;
- d) wherever they consider that the processing that concerns them violates the Regulation, the right to make a complaint to a Supervisory Authority (in the Member State in which they habitually reside, in which they work or in which the presumed violation has occurred). The Italian Supervisory Authority is the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali (Data Protection Authority), with its offices in Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121, 00186 – Rome (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/).